Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

The work is coming, the work is coming!

I realize I have posted nothing in the last few months. That's simply because I haven't had anything to say. Okay, that's never true. Who are we kidding?

But- I may have more motivation to actually start sharing things again because work is coming! Things will be happening, fingers crossed.

I have been keeping plenty busy with the house we just bought however, a huge purchase usually requires money, or so I'm told.

Which brings me to my point: work is coming!

My goals for this "season" are as follows:

1. to have a good attitude about going to work- whether or not these jobs interfere with my personal life and weekend, and/or football games.
2. to take a little bit of ownership at work, to think of the project as mine instead of being "just an assistant" (if it so happens that I am assisting)
3. to pursue more makeup and painting jobs on the side (and again, be happy to get them even if they interrupt my football season, {Go Gators!}, or church, or parties or whatever).
4. to keep blogging about what I like/ interesting things/uninteresting things I can make fun of in regards to makeup, painting and wardrobe. Or whatever else I want.
5. to have this little blog not be embarrassing and therefore have it linked to my website
6. Have a website.
7. To stop making fun of positive thinkers and start to be one- but not post cheesy and embarrassing positive quotes on facebook or here.
8. to be grateful to have this opportunity to be self employed doing what I love- and to get out there and take advantage of it.
9. Take a class or two.
10. I felt like it should be a list of 10. So, I'll say do my hair more.

11. Oh I know! 10 should have been to keep better books!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy I hope I didn't duplicate this post. I'm excited to be your 1st follower! Anyway, I saw you under "makeup artists" & noticed you're from AZ!!! I live in Chandler :) Have been here about 1 1/2 yrs. You seem like a real cool girl w/ a lot of similar interests to myself. Good luck w/ the blog, jobs, house, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete