Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things I love



I love anything Bobbi Brown, or as my husband likes to call her "Boobie Brooown" (with a sort of french-ish accent). But this stuff is amazing. It feels like water and takes everything off. Best of all, it can clean up any mistakes during makeup application without causing everything to slide. Lots of removers are greasy and nothing stands a chance of staying put.
I'm in love, and it lasts forever.




I am also currently in love with Bed Head's Brunette Goddess shampoo, despite being a blonde. I notice no difference in the way it works- I just LOVE the smell! Its somewhere between gingerbread and pumpkin pie and vanilla cupcakes. I can't figure it out, but I want to eat it. Next time I'm ordering from Amazon. You can get so much more for your money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment